This matter came before the Court on November 16, 2011, for consideration of a Report and Recommendation rendered by United States Magistrate Judge Gregory J. Kelly (Doc. No. 16), after a Final Probation Revocation Hearing on a Petition for Revocation filed by the Probation Officer on June 24, 2011 (Doc. No. 4). Defendant was represented at the hearing by Stephen J. Langs, Esquire, 201 South Orange Avenue #300, Orlando, Florida. Having heard from the parties, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge (Doc. No. 16) is ADOPTED AND APPROVED. The Petition on Probation (Doc. No. 4) is GRANTED.
2. The defendant is reinstated to supervision; however, as a sanction, the term of supervision is extended through December 31, 2012.
3. Beginning in December, 2011, the defendant shall serve one day each month at the Brevard County Sheriff's Work Farm, 2955 Pluckebaum Road, Cocoa, Florida. While at the "Farm," the defendant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of the program.
4. Defendant shall begin making monthly payments of $200.00 towards his restitution obligation in December, 2011.
5. All conditions previously set pursuant to the judgment entered in the Eastern District of Virginia on November 9, 2006 and filed in this court on April 11, 2011 (Doc. No. 3), except as modified herewith, shall remain in effect.
Copies furnished to: United States Marshal United States Attorney United States Probation Office United States Pretrial Services Office Counsel for Defendant
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw ...